Alaska’s travel protocols as of August 11.
- You must test 72 hours before departure, and upload your negative result into the Alaska Travel Portal. (The link for the portal will be available here. Updates or changes to the plan will be posted here as they become available.)
- Travelers tested 72 hours before departure but still awaiting results still have to upload proof of having taken the test into the Alaska Travel Portal and quarantine while waiting for the results.
- If a non-resident arrives without a pre-test, there is testing is available for $250 per test. You are required to quarantine while waiting for the results.
- Testing remains available at no cost to Alaska residents.
- 14-day quarantine is still available to Alaska residents.
- Alaska residents traveling back to home communities in rural Alaska now have the option of testing at airport sites, to prevent bringing the virus into small communities.